Thanks for tuning into the Classlete.com Podcast where we help high school student athletes be above their class, both on and off the field of play.
In this first Classlete Podcast episode 000, you listen to Chris James who is the Founder and CEO of Classlete, Inc. As a former student athlete himself who played both basketball and football in high school where we won a provincial championship in each sport, listen to his story as he talks about his humble beginnings growing up in the projects of Jane and Finch in Toronto to life after sports running a social membership platform to assist North American high school student athletes balance it all between their athletics, academics and social life.
As a Canadian born athlete with a background in playing as a wide receiver at York University in Toronto, he has interviewed everyone from current and former professional athletes, Olympians, a sports neuroscientist and sports media personalities on the Classlete podcast now available on iTunes and the Stitcher Radio app.
Today, outside of building Classlete.com, he is a proud husband and father of two kids.
Classlete.com and Grunt Performance has created a sport-specific workout that you can download for free and enable you to build a solid foundation as an athlete and dominate at the sport you love. You can get it in either of the below 2 ways:
- Join Classlete.com as a new member and be sure to opt into our email newsletter program.
- Or sign up for our email newsletter program by visiting this page and entering in your first name and email address.
In this 30-minute episode, listen to Chris discuss:
- What Classlete.com is and aims to be for young high school student athletes.
- How his humble background growing up in an under-privileged environment has influenced him to build Classlete.com.
- The 3 main things Classlete.com aims to accomplish moving forward for high school youth involved in sports.
- Why we want sports to be fun again through making your own Classlete Sports Card.
- Why we aim to educate in an entertaining and relevant way.
- Why Classlete.com aims to create social change through social sharing.
- Some info on our Classlete Badges and Classlete Points.
- What to expect for the future of Classlete.com and coming podcast episodes.
- And how your input can help better the next evolution of Classlete.com.
Follow Classlete.com on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Instagram. And don’t forget to get your free workout here and exclusive discount to workout at Grunt Performance here (link to grunt page about workout).
Let us know what you think by leaving a comment, provide a 5 star review and subscribe on iTunes as well as on Sticher Radio and spread the word about our Podcast to assist Classlete in helping the next generation of high school student athletes.