In speaking about rewards for high school athletes, have you ever played a multiplayer video game like Call of Duty and “prestiged”? How about playing NBA 2K18 and earning badges and rep points to become a “Legend”?
The one thing that these games have in common is rewarding their players for completing key activities or challenges and providing a visual way of recognizing their hard earned accomplishment.
The more they earn, just like our Classlete Type, the more distinguishable they will be from the others.
And Classlete.com will be no different.
Introducing Classlete Points and Classlete Badges
We have developed a total of 11 Classlete Badges that Classlete.com members will earn for completing key activities within the community. They will also earn Classlete Points for each activity they complete as well.
Why accumulate Classlete Points you ask?
Because we want to later reward you with for engaging with our community.
What if you could redeem your Classlete Points for various discounts to exclusive Classlete merchandise like hats, shirts or wristbands, receive a coupon code or discount to your favourite retail/clothing store as well as claim other membership perks?
All this is a part of our upcoming plans, so help us better the next generation of student athletes by joining Classlete.com. So start building up your Classlete Points now – you can thank us later.
For being a member of our online community for high school student athletes, here is a list and description of all the possible Classlete Badges you can earn along with the amount of Classlete Points you can accumulate for each activity.
Classlete Badges and Points Legend
- Joining as a New Member – 50 Classlete Points will be given right away just for joining Classlete.com as a new member. The only requirement is that you provide an accurate email address and correct first and last name.
- Doing the Sports Card Survey – 50 Classlete Points will be given to a member for completing your Classlete Survey, a 15 question multiple answer questionnaire that will help determine your Classlete Type.
- Creating their Classlete Sports Card – 200 Classlete Points will be given to each member who, after completing the Classlete Survey, creates their Classlete Sports Card. This is done by completing your user profile, selecting which 3 of your stats from your Primary Sport you wish to highlight on your Classlete Sports Card (by adding a checkmark beside the desired stat) as well as answering the Classlete Survey.
- Sharing Your Classlete Sports Card on Social Media – 250 Classlete Points will be given if you take it one step further by sharing your Classlete Sports Card on your Twitter, Instagram or Facebook accounts for your friends to see.
- Successfully Inviting a New Member to Classlete.com – 75 Classlete Points will be given to you for inviting new members to Classlete.com.
- Sharing Classlete Produced Content on Social Media – 50 Classlete Points will be given each time you as a member successfully shares Classlete produced content to your social media channels (limit once per content). This would apply to sharing Classlete related Podcasts episodes, blog posts, video posts or any other form of media Classlete.com produces. You must share the content while logged into either Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn.
- Liking or Posting a Comment on Classlete Produced Content – 10 Classlete Points will be given for each time you hit the “Like” button on a post or for posting a comment on a post as a member (limited once for each “Like” and Comment). You cannot receive additional Classlete Points for hitting the “Like” button more than once or posting more comments for each post.
- Milestone Rewards – Classlete members will earn Classlete Points for achieving key activity milestones. For example, if you do a particular activity several times and it hits one of the below milestones, you will be given Classlete Points. Each milestone achieved would give you a new Badge representing the new milestone achievement.
- Stats Badge (NEW) – 50 Classlete Points will be given to those who input their statistics from their primary sport in their user profile. See the new badge below:
- Completely Filling Your User Profile (NEW) – 250 Classlete Points will be given when you as a new user completely fills in their user profile. New members must fill in all areas located in their Basic info, Additional Info, Stats and Social Media tabs within the Edit Profile section. You must also upload a face/avatar picture with an embedded YouTube video. Here is how to embed a YouTube video under your user profile. See the new badge image below:
- Classlete Beta Badge (NEW) – By joining, you gain access to our special Classlete Beta Badge and 1,000 Classlete Points that you can later redeem towards discounts and other membership perks (coming soon).
Here is a breakdown of the each activities milestone and the Classlete Points given for each:
# of Followers You Have:
10 Followers = 50 Classlete Points
25 Followers = 150 Classlete Points
50 Followers = 300 Classlete Points
100 Followers = 600 Classlete Points
250 Followers = 1200 Classlete Points
500 Followers = 2400 Classlete Points
1000 Followers = 4800 Classlete Points
# of Users You Are Following:
Following 10 = 50 Classlete Points
Following 25 = 150 Classlete Points
Following 50 = 300 Classlete Points
Following 100 = 600 Classlete Points
Following 250 = 1200 Classlete Points
Following 500 = 2400 Classlete Points
Following 1000 = 4800 Classlete Points
# of Likes:
10 Likes = 50 Classlete Points
25 Likes = 150 Classlete Points
50 Likes = 300 Classlete Points
100 Likes = 600 Classlete Points
250 Likes = 1200 Classlete Points
500 Likes = 2400 Classlete Points
1000 Likes = 4800 Classlete Points
# of Comments Posted:
10 Comments = 50 Classlete Points
25 Comments = 150 Classlete Points
50 Comments = 300 Classlete Points
100 Comments = 600 Classlete Points
250 Comments = 1200 Classlete Points
500 Comments = 2400 Classlete Points
1000 Comments = 4800 Classlete Points
# of Shares through Social Media:
10 Shares = 50 Classlete Points
25 Shares = 150 Classlete Points
50 Shares = 300 Classlete Points
100 Shares = 600 Classlete Points
250 Shares = 1200 Classlete Points
500 Shares = 2400 Classlete Points
1000 Shares = 4800 Classlete Points
# of Successfully Invited Members:
10 Successful Invites = 50 Classlete Points
25 Successful Invites = 150 Classlete Points
50 Successful Invites = 300 Classlete Points
100 Successful Invites = 600 Classlete Points
250 Successful Invites = 1200 Classlete Points
500 Successful Invites = 2400 Classlete Points
1000 Successful Invites = 4800 Classlete Points
Rewards For High School Athletes
So why wait?
Join us on the journey of being rewarded for playing sports again with our Classlete Badges and start accumulating your Classlete Points now.
You never know what reward for doing so awaits.
Overall, we are a community of sharing so if you have any ideas on what you would like to see Classlete.com provide as rewards, please let us know in the comment section below.
And if you want to remain updated with our latest content and all that is happening here at Classlete.com, be sure to join our newsletter program (a free sport specific workout is included as a gift for joining).
We look forward to supporting and helping the next generation of student athletes be above their class both on and off the field of play.
-The Classlete Team